Health and Wellness with Essential Oils
Essential Oils smell great. They relieve stress, treat fungal infection, give better sleep, can be used as a respiratory disinfectant, decongestant and the list goes. Their concentrated extractions from the plant via the process of distillation turn the "essence" of the plant into a liquid state. This liquefied form in turn forms the bases for many medicinal use.
There is a wide variety of essential oils available for this beneficial purpose. Here we have discussed some important ones.
- Copaiba – Copaiba essential oil is one of the elements you can use to improve your health. This oil is harvested from a copaiba tree, which is very similar to black pepper.
How it’s top-rated for health?
Because it can calm taxing feelings, fine your complexion, and boost the cardiovascular and immune systems. It can be taken internally, inhaled as a mist, or added to some medium for skin application.
- Lavender – This oil has been used for thousands of years. It can be used when diffused into the air, applied with cream, or ingested in beverages.
How Lavender oil is useful?
You might wish to give lavender a try if you have difficulty falling asleep. It only comes from the lavender plant and can also be used to relieve anxiety. It also soothes skin and itching scalp, and acts as an anti-aging, fending your skin from free radicals responsible for wrinkles and fine lines, healing wounds, and moisturizing your skin.
- Tea tree – Its origin is Australia and is best known for its cleansing qualities. It can be used as a cleaning agent while you use various products to improve your health quality.
How it’s Used?
A few drops in a water spray bottle can clean counters and yoga mats.
Further, it helps to deal with skin issues or be added to a face cleanser for extra benefit.
- Peppermint – It’s a natural bug repellent. Present in dental products, it’s the combination of spearmint and water mint.
What it does do?
This oil refreshes your breath and helps you deal with an upset stomach. Other uses of peppermint might include mood refresher, spiritual awakening, and use in aromatherapy and skincare products.
- Lemon – Like many essential oils are known for their soothing effect, lemon oil can be used as a pick that fills you with enough energy.
How does lemon work?
Since it’s enriched with vitamin C, you can add a few drops of water to help boost your immune system. Besides, it can help if you feel groggy. To add flair, it can be added to food preparation.
- Frankincense – It has been valued for thousands of years for its medical applications. On digestion, it will help promote the health of your cells. Besides, used for smoothening our hands, DIY scents, and massage oil. Major health benefits that owe us are: clear skin, decongestant, improves breathing, room freshener, and antimicrobial.
- Geranium – Might by this you think of the lovely flowers you plant in your yard. Amazingly, the drops of this oil in shampoo or conditioner can strengthen your dry or oily hair. It can be a bug-repellent at the same time. Among its overwhelming uses are: peaceful sleep, anti-allergic, antiseptic, clears skin, scalp nourishment, and leaves your skin soft and smooth by enhancing collagen production.
Hence, the above-discussed health applications of the essential oils make them a better choice for medicinal use. These natural alternatives can help relieve the symptoms of different medical conditions. Due to their interesting pharmaceutical features they are highly recommend as alternatives, across users of the natural product ecosystem. So, you must try it for yourself to see how it works for you, and we are sure you would be amazed, as we are now.