- Relieves cough, cold and sinus problems
- Controls allergies
- Helps reduce symptoms of flu and fever
- Relieves a sore throat
- Eases sore muscles and joint pain
- Alleviates headaches
Country of Origin
Eucalyptus Essential Oil also known as “Nilgiri Oil” has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and support your overall health and wellness. It is also effective to relieve tension. It is used in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- If you feel dehydrated and fatigue after a busy day or exercise then you can diffuse Eucalyptus essential oil. It will provide quick relaxation by refreshing your body and spirits.
- Mix Eucalyptus oil with Lemon and Peppermint oil in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of eucalyptus oil make it capable of providing relief from joint pain and muscle stress.
- Add one drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops of Eucalyptus oil in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
- It reacts with mucus and loosens it to provide instant relief from the shortage of breath and other respiratory issues.
- It is powerful enough to work as an insect repellent.
- Its therapeutic benefits are due to its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, and antiviral properties.
- The stimulating and soothing properties of Eucalyptus essential oil make it an ideal ingredient of inhalers, balms, and massage blends.
- When used in aromatherapy, it provides clarity of thoughts.
- Antibacterial properties of pure eucalyptus essential oil make it an effective disinfectant that can be used to disinfect and clean surfaces. You can blend Eucalyptus essential oil in a solution of water and vinegar. After that, you can use a sponge and wipe the surfaces to make them clean and germ-free.
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops with 100 ml water in the diffuser and gradually increase it.
Topical Use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity, always do a patch test before regular use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Don’t use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Keep away from fire. For External Use only.