- Used to treat digestive problems and high blood pressure
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
- Popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
Country of Origin
What may make you fresh than smelling the citrusy scent of lemongrass! Yes, it is heavenly. Besides having a refreshing aroma, this delicious thready grass, holds amazing healing properties. Lemongrass essential oil is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate, and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc, and iron. The compounds that make up lemongrass essential oil are known to have antifungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties and contain substances that are used to alleviate muscle pain, reduce fever, stimulate the uterus, and menstrual flow.
- This miraculous, multipurpose essential oil may be a safe air deodorizer and sanitizer while being added to water; as a mist or an oil diffuser, or vaporizer.
- A natural toner, that sterilizes pores and strengthens skin tissues.
- Its antibacterial properties are a solution to hair loss and itchy scalp while leaving hair shiny and odor-free and is thus a part of the natural hair and skincare routine.
- It can help boost the immune system with its antimicrobial and therapeutic properties.
- The astringent properties of lemongrass oil enable you to use it to tighten your skin pores.
- In vitro research has shown that the oil can reduce pro-inflammatory cytokines in the body, which can contribute to illness.
- Relaxing massage with calming and mild smell of lemongrass oil not only relieves muscle cramps and strain but also fortifies joints and provides relief from pain.
- It can be used to relieve dandruff. You can add a few drops of this oil to your hair oils, shampoos, or conditioners for treating hair problems.
- Use lemongrass oil for aromatherapy to treat stress, depression, and anxiety.
- It’s anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial for the treatment of arthritis and other issues. It reduces the pain that is associated with chronic inflammations.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops with 100 ml of water in the diffuser & gradually increase it to 12-15 drops or as it suits.
Topical Use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity, always do a patch test before regular use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Don’t use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Keep away from fire. For External Use only.