- When ingested, it promotes healthy respiratory function, clear breathing and promotes digestive health
- Used in topical use for headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching.
- In aromatherapy, for treating coughs and colds, relieving pain,stress and improving mental function.
- Repels bugs naturally
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol
Country of Origin
Peppermint Essential Oil is made from the fresh leaves of Peppermint. Due to the content of menthol and menthone, it has a distinct minty aroma. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint oil also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.It is also known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and astringent properties.
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- It provides instant relief from headaches, vomiting, and nausea. It helps relax the muscles and ease the pain, therefore, it is also used for migraine treatment.
- It contains omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, and folates. These nutrients, vitamins, and minerals make it healthy for your skin.
- It can heal your sore throat and cold when used in aromatherapy. You can also rub a small quantity of this oil on your neck and chest to get quick relief.
- Inhale this essential oil directly or inhale through aromatherapy for getting instant relief from congestion. It is a natural decongestant that supports a healthy breathing pattern.
- It promotes a cooling sensation that can be used to soothe skin inflammation due to cuts and burns.
- The astringent properties of peppermint oil make it ideal for healing cuts and small wounds.
- Diffuse Peppermint Oil during meditation or yoga, its soothing and enlightening fragrance makes the ambiance vibrant and energetic.
- It is quite popular among the makers of scented candles and perfumes. Minty, refreshing distinctive fragrance of peppermint eliminates the foul smell from your rooms.
- The spicy, sweet, and minty fragrance of Peppermint essential oil will elevate your mood by reducing stress.
- Due to its antibacterial properties it is used to relieve from skin infections, skin irritation, and other issues.
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops with 100 ml water in the diffuser and gradually increase it.
Topical Use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity, always do a patch test before regular use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Don’t use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Keep away from fire. For External Use only.