- When diffused, it reduces anxiety, relieves insomnia as well as congestion
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Diffuse throughout the home to help purify and freshen the air
- Soothing to irritated skin
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene
Country of Origin
Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from Tea Tree (MelaleucaAlternifolia) leaves. It has a fresh aromatic fragrance, with mild medicinal and antiseptic notes and some back notes of mint and spice. It is effective against many skin issues, and you can also use it for making natural cleansers to clean and sanitize different surfaces of your home. Apart from skin care, Organic tea tree oil can even be used for treating hair care issues owing to its ability to nourish your scalp and hair. It is also used as an insect repellent. It reduces oral inflammation and bad breath, making it a natural mouth wash and a remedy for laryngitis. Tea Tree is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails.
- It can be used to make a DIY natural hand sanitizer. This sanitizer will prove to be gentle for your skin and can be used to replace alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Mix a few drops of pure tea tree oil into water and apple cider vinegar and use it to clean various surfaces like floor, bathroom tiles, etc.
- It can be used as a natural chemical-free mouthwash by adding a drop of natural tea tree oil in lukewarm water.
- It refreshes the mind, soothes your senses, and provides relief from fatigue and restlessness.
- Its antiseptic properties can be used to soothe skin allergies.
- It kills bacteria that are responsible for the formation of acne.
- It contains powerful antioxidants that kill bacteria and germs responsible for cold, cough, flu, and other health issues.
- It can eliminate excess oil from your skin pores. Due to this, you can add it to your face washes or pour a few drops into your bathtub to obtain clear and oil-free skin.
- It treats skin ailments like psoriasis, eczema, etc., as the anti-inflammatory property of this oil is powerful enough to provide relief from all kinds of irritation and pain.
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops with 100 ml of water in the diffuser and gradually increase it.
Topical Use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity, always do a patch test before regular use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Don’t use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Keep away from fire. For External Use only.