Headache | Back Pain | Muscle Tension | Swelling – Relief With Natural Oils
Too much workload? long sitting spells, meetings and in your thirties & above? Then you are not alone to belong to this group. Sedentary lifestyle, excessive work pressure, commitments, accountability, we have them all, to trouble us, our body, our lower back, our neck, eyes and to top it all the sheer mental stress. All this seriously takes a toll on our body, but this has become so regular to our lives that we keep ignoring them. Body Pain after an age may seriously affect us after a hard workload, but it must not spoil the rest of our daily activities. And it will not if it's managed effectively. If your over-the-counter drugs aren’t doing well for pain relief or if you want something more natural like a pain relief oil–it may be the right time to think about essential oils. There are a number of oils that can be used for quick pain relief, swelling, and stress. Some of them, mentioned below, can tackle all 3 symptoms while others give more specific relief.
Read this article to find out, what you should put in your gym bag for pain relief or add to your evening bath.
- Essential oils -For pain, muscle tension, and swelling
These oils relieve these triple threats; boosting the ability to treat pain, muscle tension, and swelling. For more relief, the custom bend is the preferred option.
- Peppermint oil – The presence of methanol in it has a cooling effect on sore or achy muscles. It has antispasmodic, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helichrysum oil – It relieves muscle pain, spasms, and inflammation.
- Marjoram oil – This oil relaxes muscle tension and spasms. It has the ability to ease pain and inflammation.
Oils for pain and swelling :
These oils put double duty by easing swelling and pain. It’s your choice to use them isolated or mix them to create your blend.
- Lavender oil – It is the cost for its ability to soothe and relax. It relieves pain and inflammation.
- Eucalyptus oil – This oil has a cooling effect on muscles and lessens pain and inflammation.
These oils help with pain and inflammation. They assist in soothing muscle tension and lower spasms.
- Rosemary oil – It’s acknowledged for its ability to ease pain and inflammation.
- Yarrow oil – This chamomile oil is also used to relieve pain and inflammation.
Oils for swelling and muscle tension :
If you have swelling and muscle tension, these oils might just do the trick, either individually or in combination.
- Cypress oil – This oil relaxes and calms muscle spasms and tricks to soothe inflammation.
- Sandalwood oil – This oil alleviates tension, muscle spasms, and inflammation.
2. Oils for dealing with a single symptom only :
Here’s what you can pick up to ease one symptom only.
Essential oils as Pain Relief Oil only :
You can use one or more of these to relieve pain and discomfort.
Ginger oil – Its warming effect on sore muscles helps relieve pain.
Black pepper oil – It alleviates pain by warming up your body.
Clove oil – Due to its warming effect on sore muscles, it is often used to treat pain.
Essential oils for muscle tension relief only :
Clary sage and juniper oil – Relieves muscle tension and spasms and promotes relaxation.
Essential oils for swelling relief only :
Arnica and Lemongrass oil – These relieve swelling and inflammation. And often recommended for bruises.
Thus, the above benefits show that the use of essential oils to manage your pain is a very natural way. Although there is no harm in adding these natural essential oils to your pain management routine still needed to talk to a health practitioner to assure their appropriateness for you.
Try our Signature Blends:
Pain Relief Blend : Deep Relief : A Phyto-Research Product of Bhoomi Secret’s