- It’s anti-inflammatory effects may help reduce joint inflammation caused by arthritis and also help your gut function
- Traditionally it has been used to treat bronchitis and asthma for centuries
- It help improve oral hygiene and prevent gum disease
- Promotes a soothing experience as part of a massage
Warm, spicy, herbal
Resin from Boswellia carterii
α-pinene, limonene, and octyl acetate
Country of Origin
Made from Boswellia tree resins, Frankincense Essential Oil is predominantly found in the Middle East, India, and Africa. Considered as the ‘King Of Oils’, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits when used topically or taken internally. The ancient Egyptians used it in perfumes and salves for soothing skin. Due to its soothing and mesmerizing fragrance, it is usually during religious ceremonies to promote a feeling of piousness and relaxation.
It has a spicy and slightly woody yet fresh odor, used in DIY perfumes, oil therapy, colognes, and deodorants. Frankincense essential oil is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties and will improve your immune function.
- It heals cracked skin and also reduces the appearance of stretch marks, scars, acne, dark spots, and other blemishes.
- It is quite popular among the makers of scented candles and soaps. Rich woody smell, earthy scent with a deeply mysterious nuance.
- It is used in aromatherapy for enhancing mental focus and concentration.
- It is a natural decongestant and provides relief from congestion due to cough and cold. It also provides relief to patients who are suffering from asthma and bronchitis.
- It also resolves issues like shortness of breath. It has to be used regularly for up to 5-6 weeks for a noticeable improvement in breathing.
- It’s antimicrobial properties make it effective against skin infections. It also provides relief from the inflammation that is associated with diseases like arthritis.
- If your skin feels dry after shaving, then you can rub a small amount of this oil (diluted) on your face. It will make your skin feel soft and smooth all day long.
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops with 100 ml water in the diffuser and gradually increase it.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid
Topical Use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity, always do a patch test before regular use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Don’t use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Keep away from fire. For External Use only.