How to Get Instant Relief From Period Pain
Few Effective Solutions to Try at home:
- Use a heating pad: Applying heat to the lower abdomen can help to alleviate cramps & reduce pain.
- Practice yoga: Yoga is a great way to alleviate period pain. Certain yoga poses, such as the child’s pose and the pigeon pose, can help to stretch the muscles and reduce cramps.
- Take a warm bath: Taking a warm bath can help to relax the muscles and reduce cramps. You can add Epsom salt to the bath to further relieve pain and inflammation.
- Try a PAIN RELIEF OIL: Introducing Bhoomi Secret’s “Deep Relief” – The Best natural way to get Instant Relief From Period Pain. Bhoomi Secret’s “Deep Relief” pain relief blend is an effective solution for period pain. The blend is made with natural oils that work to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain.
A Powerful Formula for Quick Relief
Our Phyto-Research formulation ” DEEP RELIEF “ is the result of years of R&D by Bhoomi Secret’s. It’s not just another pain oil, but a highly effective formula that provides quick pain relief. Only a few drops applied on the affected area gives a quick relief. With a long shelf life of 3 years, this oil is a convenient and effective solution for those suffering from menstrual cramps, headaches, tension, stress, back pain, and more.
About - DEEP RELIEF
- Bhoomi Secret’s ” Deep Relief “ is highly effective for stomach pain during periods and provides quick relief from the discomfort.
- Relieves stomach pain during periods without any side effects.
- Improves overall menstrual health.
- The results are felt quickly, with pain alleviating from deep within in just 15-30 minutes.
- The oil is non-sticky, non-greasy, and non-oily, making it easy to use and apply.
Easy to Use:
- The directions for use are simple, apply a few drops (2-3 drops) and leave it to dry in 15-20 sec and relax.
- Since essential oils are highly volatile, it dries very quickly and leaves no staining residue like other oils
- No Massaging & No Rubbing, just apply evenly Relax.
- It’s important to consult a healthcare professional before using any new remedies, especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are taking any medication.
- If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- This natural remedy is not a substitute for medical treatment and should not be used as the sole treatment for menstrual pain.
Why Choose Our Oil
DEEP RELIEF: Relief for the whole body, mind, and soul
Unique Pain Relief Oil Formulation